Hi there guys! Recently I’ve changed up my everday make-up quite a bit for the Spring time. I’ve always been an eyeliner kind of girl, but lately I haven’t been using it. Yeah, big deal for me haha! Because I haven’t shared my natural everyday look with you for quite some time, I wanted to do a new Face Of The Day blogpost starring this look. I can do this look in about 15 minutes, without rushing. I think that’s pretty decent for being a make-up junkie haha! Anyways, if you want to see how I achieved this look, definitely check out this whole post!
So this is the look I’ve been going for lately. Glowy skin, rose gold eyes and a natural lip – say hi to my everyday make-up look! I think this color will look good on pretty much anybody, because it accentuates your natural beauty, making it a bit more amplified! :)
- NYX Matte Finish Fini Mat Setting Spray
- Make Up Forever Step 1 Mattifying Primer (here)
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
- NYX HD Concealer
- MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (here)
- NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
- NARS Deep Throat Blush
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer (here)
If you follow me for a while, you’ll notice a lot of new products in this list. I’ve been totally going cray cray over the NYX HD Concealer (finally a concealer that truly covers ánd is light enough to highlight my under eyes), the NYX Matte Finish Fini Mat Setting Spray (it makes my make-up last even longer than it already does with my MUFE Primer) and the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette (my first contour palette ever and I’m totally obsessed with it – the color selection is great, lovely pigmentation and super easy to use!). Yeah, NYX is definitely one of my new favorite brand and I can’t wait to try out more of their products!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Blonde (here)
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde & Chocolate (here)
- Inglot Eye Shadow Palette in 395 (here)
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Mythologie
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Velvet Volume Mascara
- Ardell False Lashes in Demi Wispies
Yeah, no eyeliner here, whatsoever… It’s still pretty weird for me wearing no eyeliner, being an eyeliner gal for life, but I think it’s perfect for the Spring & Summertime. And you don’t get annoyed in the morning if you don’t have those perfect twin like wings, haha.
- NYX Lip Primer
- MAC Cosmetics Boldly Bare Lip Pencil (here)
- Bobbi Brown Pink Nude Luxe Lip Color (here)
This has been my go to lippie lately. It’s really wearable and the perfect ‘your lips but better’ shade. By the way – I’m totally obsessed with the NYX Lip Primer, because it makes my lips a great canvas for any lip product I apply. Love it!
One of my most requested videos was an updated everyday make-up routine. That’s why I decided to also make a video tutorial on my everday make-up look. Hope you liked it and found it helpful! If you did, I would love it if you’d subscribed to my Youtube channel here. I’m getting so close to the 30.000 subscribers, can’t wait! Anyways, I hope you’re having a great day and I will talk to you soon!
SHOULD I STICK TO THIS LOOK OR GO BACK TO WINGED LINER?