Alexander Wang is by far my favorite designer ever. There's just something about his work that never ceases to disappoint. When I was in NYC (yes, that's a while ago already!) I visited the Alexander Wang flagship store and I fell in love. So minimal, clean and be-marbled (if that's even a word haha!). I purchased two items there: a designer bag I will show you in another post and these beautiful Alexander Wang Nadia Sandals. Wanna know what I think of them, how I would style them and if they're worth the price? Definitely keep reading then!
Aren't these shoes stunning? I'm in love! Personally, I would recommend these shoes to everybody. Why? Well, let me explain:
- They are comfy. When I buy something, I want to wear it - even it's an expensive designer piece. What's the fun of having a pair of designer shoes that walk like hell? I want to be able to wear my heels all day, without killing my feet. Well guys, I walked around in them all day in NYC and Paris, and my feet were fine! The thick heel makes them very sturdy and the soft leather feels nice on your feet.
- The shoes are timeless, yet unique. You definitely can't find such a piece at H&M or something.
- Their quality. These shoes are made from such a soft leather, yet they don't scratch that easily at all. I hate scratching my items (such a perfectionist haha), so being able to keep my shoes looking as good as new for a long time is definitely a must for me!
- Rose gold hardware. You have no idea how hard it is to find rose gold things until you become a rose gold junkie yourself, lol. I usually wear rose gold jewelry and it's nice to have a pair of shoes that matches all my watches etc. perfectly!
- They go with everything. Just style them as if they were a good ol' pair of black booties and you're good to go. Or what do you think of combining them with a LBD or a big band tee and some black skinnies... SO MANY IDEAS, haha!
I also made a video about these pretty shoes. It's a detailed Designer Shoes Review video about this beauty. I find Designer item reviews very helpful, so hopefully you think about it the same way! If you liked it, please subscribe to my YouTube channel here. I’m getting close to the 60k, woohoo! You can find the Alexander Wang Nadia Sandals here.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNER?