Hi guys! I can’t remember the last time I’ve uploaded a make-up tutorial on my channel. I really wanted to make one for ages since I got my new ringlight, but I never got to it. I decided to share this Christmas/Winter Make-Up Tutorial with Vampy Lips with you today. I love rocking vampy lips during these cold days. They make me feel very badass and festive at the same time! Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below!
- Make Up Forever Step 1 Mattifying Primer
- MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer
- Make-Up Studio Banana Powder
- & Other Stories Face Contour Cream
- H&M Beauty Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Cameo Brown
- MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Anastasia Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Inglot Eye Shadow in 395
- Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen
- L’Oreal Super Liner Eyeliner
- Pupa Diva Lashes Mascara
- Ardell False Lashes in Demi Wispies – I need to finish of every single look with some falsies. I just can’t live without them!
So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this extra video! If you want me to do more make-up tutorials let me know. Or any other video for that matter of course! This weekend I’m going to have a very boring – but productive – weekend. It’s been quite some time since I’ve actually had a weekend with no plans. Now I’m able to focus on school the whole day and do some healthy cooking + blogging during my breaks. It’s sounds lame, but I’m actually pretty excited for it, haha! What are your plans for today?
What do you think of vampy lips?