Christmas is almost here, so I really wanted to upload this festive Winter make-up tutorial before tonight. If you still have no idea how to do your make-up for Christmas Eve (even after this make-up tutorial I did recently), I have a different look for you as well in today’s video. Here I’m showing you how to get these cranberry eyes. Red/cranberry eyeshadow can be pretty tricky to rock, but if done right, it looks absolutely stunning in my opinion. I would love to know what you think and if you got some inspiration for your own festive Winter make-up too!
- Make Up Forever Step 1 Mattifying Primer
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer
- Make-Up Studio Banana Powder
- & Other Stories Face Contour Cream
- MAC Cosmetics Blush in Peachykeen
- MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Anastasia Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Brow Pen
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade
- MAC Cosmetics Burgundy Times 9 Eyeshadow Palette
- Inglot Eye Shadow in 395
- Inglot Pigment in 24
- Inglot Duraline
- Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen
- L’Oreal Super Liner Eyeliner
- Pupa Diva Lashes Mascara
- Ardell False Lashes in Demi Wispies – I need to finish of every single look with some falsies. I just can’t live without them!
I hope you liked this make-up tutorial video! By the way, I changed up a lil’ bit of my layout. Don’t know if you’ve noticed it, but if you did: you have a good eye for detail. 😉 Today I’m actually going to leave my beloved Groningen and go back home. First I’m going to meet Josie though in Amsterdam. We’re going to have a fun day together, just chill and maybe do a bit of shopping too. Then my mom is picking me up, because tomorrow I’m already leaving for Russia. So freaking excited. Of course, I’m also totally behind with my law school study schedule. Fuck me, this means I have to study twice as hard, even during my trip abroad. Wish me luck guys!
How are you going to do your make-up for Christmas?