Okay, I promise, this is going to be the last Christmas related blogpost, haha. Better late than never right? Today I’m gonna show you my 2nd christmas day fotd (if you want to see the outfit I wore, click here
!). It’s way more natural than my previous one, because I just chilled at my boyfriend’s home with his family. For this fotd, I got inspired by a picture I saw in a magazine.
I love her glowy skin! She looks so healthy and natural. You need to use a lot of highlighter for this look! She has a lot of highlighter on her nose bridge, cupid’s bow, cheekbones, tearducts and under her browbone. I think this is perfect if you’re going for the ‘no make-up make-up look’, haha.
And this is how it turned out! I think it looks very similar, except that my skin isn’t as perfect as hers. Ooh and my brows are also very different. But I still think it looks almost the same! It’s also a great everyday look, because it’s natural but also very quick to do. And I’m always in a hurry in the morning, so that comes in handy for me.
A picture of all the products I used for this look. Most of these products I use everyday. The names of the products are:
– Catrice All Round Waterproof Mascara
– Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara
– Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
– Bobbi Brown Blush in Slopes
– Catrice Prime & Fine Translucent Loose Powder
– Inglot Custom Palette
– Hema Clear Browgel
– Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Ash Blonde
– Catrice White Eyeliner
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (colour 15)
– Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer (colour 030)
– Maybelline Lipstick in Feel Pink
– MAC Lipglass in Peroxide
– MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
– Catrice Prime & Fine Eyeshadow Base
I love the combination of the Bobbi Brown blush and the Maybelline lipstick. They compliment each other perfectly. I think they really suit me, because they’re very similar to my natural cheek and lip colour.
Haha I tried to have the same facial expression as her. Don’t we look like twin sisters, haha?
Well it’s official now: this was my last christmas themed post! Now you all have to wait until it’s christmas 2014!