Fall is my season. Especially when it comes to fashion: I just love wearing big knits with bare legs or knee high boots with short skirts. Because I recently had a blogger closet sale and I sold a lot of my clothing, I had enough money (and space!) to do some Fall fashion shopping again. So in this video I’m going to show you a Fall Fashion Try-On Haul with my latest buys. I found a lot of cute pieces again, so I can’t wait to share everything with you!
Hope you liked this video! I also wanted to make a list for you with all the products I’ve featured in this video, to make it a bit easier for you to find everything – you’re welcome! Here it comes:
- Black oversized coat – Zara (€69,95)
- Patent leather pointy loafers – Zara (€59,95)
- Leather shorts – Zara (€25,95)
- Cigarette Trousers – Missguided (€28,00)
- Rushed nude mini skirt – Missguided (€16,80)
- Grey mock turtleneck sweater – Primark (€18,00)
- Camel fedora hat – Primark (€12,00)
- Camel sleeveless sweater – Primark (€14,00)
- Layered marble necklace – Primark (€4,00)
- Nude lace-up sweater – River Island (€35,00)
- Rose gold bracelets – The Peach Box (€30,00 each)
- H&M jewelry set – H&M (€12,99)
- Snake print black booties – Sacha (€69,99)
- Brogues with cleated soles – Tamaris (€59,95)
I hope you liked all of the new items that I got. Which item was your favourite? And did you do some Fall shopping yourself recently? Let me know in the comments below! Sorry for uploading this video a bit later, but I was sooo tired after my birthday that I decided to sleep in. Also, I wanna everybody that send me a sweet message for my birthday yesterday. I had such a great time with amazing people. I feel really blessed that I found so many sincere friends. So yeah, thank you for everything. Have a good Sunday and I will talk to you later!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ITEM FROM THIS FALL FASHION HAUL?