The importance of a good manicure is something that I learned from a young age. My mom always told me that one of the keys to making a good first impression is having nice hands. It means that somebody takes care of him- or herself, which is a good thing of course. That’s why I’m a big advocate of a pretty manicure and I try to do it at least once or twice a week. You’ll never find me with scratchy hands, haha. For the Fall time, I really like to switch up my nail polish colours though. I feel like especially this Fall season, a lot of new and unique colours have come out. So in this post I want to share my favourite fall nail polish trends with you. You’ll definitely need these colours in your life after seeing them!
I have 3 favourite trends to show you. I’m going to start off with the most wearable: nudes. I think nude nail polishes are okay to wear all year round, but they look especially good in the Fall in my opinion. I just love how effortless and stylish nude nails can look. I like to wear my nails stiletto style, so nude colours makes them a little less extreme. My favourite nudes are:
- Anny – 243 Welcome Abroad: this a cool-toned pinkish nude colour. Looks good with everythang.
- Rimmel – 126 Bare Yourself: a peachy nude, one of Kate Moss’ favourites.
- Sally Hansen – Miracle Gel 640 Totem-ly Yours: A new colour from the Miracle Gel line (it’s just like gel, but without a UV-lamp!). It will be released in October and it’s a brownish nude.
Of course, a Fall nail polish trends blogpost wouldn’t be complete without some vampy shades. Finally I can rock these colours again. I really missed it you know! I think dark red and black polishes are probably my most worn polishes in the Fall and Winter time, for sure. The polishes that I’v featured here are:
- Bourjois – 28 Red Dingue: the perfect true dark red colour. Super opaque, you only need 1 coat.
- Anny – 316 Deep Black Chief: black, blacker, blackest.
- Sally Hansen – Miracle Gel 440 Dig Fig: a little bit lighter than the Bourjois one, but still super vampy!
Who said pastels are only okay to wear in the Spring?! If you’re a sucker for pastel-y colours just like me, you will love the muted pastels trend. Think of your pastel colours packed up in a Fall themed vibe; that’s what the muted pastels trend is. I’m definitely going to rock these colours loads this Fall. In the picture you can see the following colours:
- Sally Hansen – Miracle Gel 270 Street Flair: a pretty muted lilac. A very unique colour in my opinion.
- Essie – Eternal Optimist: a classy pinkish brown colour. Imagine Kylie Jenner’s go to lippie in a nail polish.
- Sally Hansen – Miracle Gel 290 Grey Matters: I wouldn’t call this grey at all, but a muted turqoise. Looks kinda like one of Kylie Jenner’s hair colours (yeah I love Kylie if you haven’t noticed).
- Sally Hansen – Miracle Gel 260 Greyfitti: the perfect light grey colour with a blue undertone. It’s the polish I’m wearing in the first picture!
I hope you enjoyed this post about my favourite nail polish trends for this Fall! Let me know in the comments which trend was your favourite. My favourite nail polish brands are definitely Anny, Essie, Rimmel & Sally Hansen, as you probably already guessed. They just have the best colours, last really long on me and I love how opaque every polish is. Sally Hansen also released a new topcoat to go with their Miracle Gel polishes. It gives your nails 2 times more volume than the previous one, which means it will look even more like real gel nails. Got to love it! Also, definitely check out the Rimmel Kate Moss line if you’re on the lookout for the perfect nude for you. So yeah, nothing bad to say about it, honestly! Hope you’re having a good day and I will talk to you later loves!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE FALL NAIL POLISH TREND?