Hi there guys!
I had a relatively productive day yesterday. It was very productive if you look at the going-to-Ikea-and-finally-building-the-perfect-makeup-vanity-ever aspect, yet it was not so productive if you take a look at the amount of homework that I’ve done. Oops. Anyways, today it’s time for a new video again. Because I haven’t done a tag in a really long time and because winter is really coming now, I thought it was appropriate to do the Sweater Weather Tag. This tag is fall and winter inspired, so grab something nice to drink (and eat! We can’t forget the foodz) and go watch my newest video!
The questions of this Sweater Weather Tag are:
- Favorite candle scent?
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
- What’s the best fall memory you have?
- Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
- Best fragrance for fall?
- Favorite Thanksgiving food?
- What is autumn weather like where you live?
- Most worn sweater?
- Must-have nail polish this fall?
- Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
- Skinny jeans or leggings?
- Combat boots or Uggs?
- Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
- Favorite fall TV show?
- What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
I hope you enjoyed this video! Now I’m going to study the whole day, because I have been slacking on my homework this weekend and I still have a loooot to do. Which me luck guys, like always. I don’t have anything interesting to say anymore (not that I think that the things that I say normally are so interesting or something, haha), so I think it’s time to say goodbye. I hope you have a great lazy Sunday and I’ll see ya soon!