Yayy, I have a new Youtube video for you today. It’s the first one that I have filmed in my new room, so you get a lil’ sneakpeak of how it looks already (and yes, I’m going to make an updated hometour soon!). But that’s not what this video is about! Now I’m going to talk about my top 10 under €10 beauty products. I have a lot of expensive make-up, but I think there are a lot of beauty products that are amazing and super cheap! More money doesn’t always means better quality. Most of the products that I mention are even under €5, so if you’re really on a budget, this video is for you!
I also took some close-up photos with my new Canon 50mm 1.4 f lens. I think they look so amazing, I really love this lens, especially the blurry background effect!
All the products I’ve mentioned:
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer (colour 15), €8,99
- Anny nailpolish (colour 384 Pool Girl, 346 Deep Black Chief, 240 Princess & 225 Lilac Powder), €9,95
- Catrice Infinite Shine lip gloss (colour 040 Like A Nude Life), €2,99
- Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick (colour 240 Hey Nude), €3,99
- NYC Waterproof eyeliner pencil (colour 931 Black), €2,99
- Catrice Eye Brow Stylist (colour 020 Date With Ash-Ton), €2,59
- Catrice Lash/Brow Designer, €2,99
- Primark False Lashes (Sultry, Natural Look & Volume), €1,50
- Hema Brush Black For Blending, €2,60
- Hema Brush Black All Over Eyeshadow, €2,60
- Hema Illuminating Cream, €4,50
I hope you enjoyed my vid! I think all of these products are available now at the stores (they’re not limited edition or something), so go get them, ’cause they’re fucking awesome! I’m interested in your drugstore favourites, so tell me in the comments below!
Super leuke video! Vind je foto’s ook erg mooi geworden 🙂
dankjewel <3 x
Ik ben zelf helemaal gek op Maybeline’s Fit Me! Mooie foto’s en leuke video!
Personal Style Blog http://WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM
ja die is echt zo fijn he! en dankjewel 🙂 x
Hele leuke video!